Hello Foodies… Welcome to my kitchen..! Today I will tell you the recipe of Bhature.. I have added two-three ingredients that will make bhature like Haldiram Bhature.. It is made from refined flour or you can say maida by mixing yogurt in it. Kneading a dough of it is very difficult initially so keep on kneading it continuously till the dough gets ready. It is best served with chhole as you know it is very popular dish in all over India.. Chhole Bhature is a famous dish of Punjabis and loved by everyone all over the India..
People generally consume it at the time of breakfast or lunch.. I have heard people saying that “we are not able to make bhature like market” so I have added some special ingredients in my recipe that will help you to make perfect bhature.. Once make bhature with my recipe and I am sure you will make very good bhature.. So, let’s start the bhature recipe..
INGREDIENTS WE NEED…
- Refined Flour (300 gm)
- Semolina (Two Spoon)
- Gram Flour (Two Spoon)
- Wheat Flour (Two Spoon)
- Salt- As per taste
- Firstly take 300 gm of refined flour in a big mixing bowl.
- Then add one-two table spoon of semolina, one-two table spoon of gram flour, one-two table spoon of wheat flour. (Add semolina, gram flour, wheat flour in a same quantity)
- Add salt as per taste and mix all of them nicely.
- Then take water and curd, warm the water and add the warm water in curd and mix it nicely.
- Now, knead a dough by adding the curd mixture. Knead a dough of it nicely. It should neither be very soft nor very tight.
- When dough gets ready then apply little ghee on dough and knead it again nicely.
- When dough is ready then cover it and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, dough gets well set. Knead it once again nicely.
- Then take some portion of dough and make a round ball of it, press it gently. Now, dip it in dry flour and roll it in round shape. (Roll it thin)
- Same way make all the bhature.
- Now keep a wok on gas and pour oil in it for deep frying. Let the oil heat.
- When oil gets heated then add bhatura in it for deep frying. Add in high hot oil and then press it slightly with spatula and make it puff.
- Deep fry it by turning till it changes it’s colour. Then take it out in a plate.
- Same way deep fry all the bhature.
- Our bhatures are ready to serve.
Enjoy these tasty bhature with chhole and mango pickle.. Serve it for your family members and let them enjoy the best bhature along with chhole.. Bhature recipe is very simple and all the ingredients are easily available in the kitchen.. Kids love to eat chhole bhature and it’s one of their favourite dish.. You must try to make bhature following my recipe step by step and you will make haldiram style bhature and whosover will eat bhature made by you will ask you the recipe for sure..
Share the bhature recipe with your friends and family.. and let us know your view about the recipe in the comments section.. After making bhature with my recipe you can share the pictures with me.. and If you have any other better recipe of bhature then do share with us..
Thank You..! Have A Great Day..! 🙂