Hello Foodies..! Today I will tell you the unique recipe of “Baingan Bharta” without roasting and cutting the brinjal. It is a different recipe and it’s taste is also very different. When we roast brinjal directly on gas flame then it is not able to get roast nicely. I have made this bharta by boiling the brinjal and the recipe is very simple.
I have added one special ingredient to make bharta more tasty. Everyone will like it a lot as it becomes very tasty. There is one tip that I would like to give you, while making bharta we have to focus on roasting the ingredients. Each and every ingredient should be well roasted then only very tasty bharta will get ready.
So friends, Welcome to my kitchen and let’s start to make Baingan Bharta…
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Brinjal (One Big)
- Spices (Cumin Seeds- Half Spoon, Asafoetida- One Pinch, Coriander Powder- 3/4th spoon, Red Chilli Powder- Half Spoon, Turmeric Powder- 3/4th spoon, Garam Masala- 1/4th spoon, Salt- As per taste)
- Boiled Green Peas (One Small Bowl)
- Vegetables (Ginger, Green Chilli, Tomato, Coriander Leaves)
BAINGAN BHARTA RECIPE…
- Firstly take one big brinjal and wash it properly. Then take pressure cooker and keep the brinjal in it, then add little water.
- Now, close the cooker and keep it on gas. Let three to four whistles come. After three to four whistles, turn off the gas and let the pressure out itself.
- When the pressure is out then open the cooker and brinjal will be well boiled. Take out the brinjal from the cooker and let it cool.
- When brinjal gets cool then peel the skin from it and then mash it nicely using spoon or hands.
- Now, keep a wok on gas and pour half big spoon of oil and let it heat. When oil gets heated then add half spoon of cumin seeds, one pinch of asafoetida, one inch chopped ginger, one chopped green chilli and two medium sized chopped tomatoes.
- Roast all of the very nicely as this is the speciality of this bharta. The more good everything will be roasted, the more good bharta will get ready.
- When they gets well roasted then add spices, add three-fourth spoon of coriander powder, half spoon of red chilli powder, three-fourth spoon of turmeric powder, one-fourth spoon of garam masala and salt as per taste.
- Mix all of them and roast them also nicely. When they gets well roasted then add mashed brinjal. Mix them well and roast them also.
- Now add small bowl of boiled green peas and mix them well. Roast them aslo little.
- When everything is well mixed and roasted then turn off the gas and add coriander leaves and mix it once again.
- Delicious “Baingan Bharta” is ready to serve.
Isn’t it looking tasty..?? It is not just looking tasty but it is very tasty in eating as well. If you eat and like onion then you can add chopped onion aslo, add chopped onion before adding tomatoes and when onion gets little roasted then add chopped tomatoes. This is the easy way of making Baingan Bharta so give it a try once and I am sure you will like it more than the bharta which is made by roasting brinjals.
Guys, if you like the recipe then share it with your friends and family. Give your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have A Nice Day..! 🙂