Annakoot Ki Sabzi..!!
Hello Foodies..! Today I have the recipe of Annakoot Ki sabzi, it is especially made at the time of Goverdhan Pooja. The festival of Goverdhan Pooja is celebrated next day of Diwali. Annakoot ki sabzi is special and offered as prasad but it’s very simple to make and it is a mixed vegetable dish. For making this sabzi you can use many types of vegetables. The more vegetables are there, the more good annakoot ki sabzi gets ready.
I have used twenty-eight types of vegetables for making annakoot ki sabzi. I have used brinjal, cauliflower, radish, bottle gourd, spinach, carrot, long brinjal, raw banana, sweet potato, elephant foot yam, pumpkin, carambola, potato, coriander, capsicum, ginger, pointed gourd, tomato, ridge gourd, green long beans, lemon, lady finger, cluster beans, colocasia root, desert beans, fenugreek leaves, natal plum, and green chilli.
The only hardwork you have to do while making this sabzi is chopping of vegetables and rest all is a simple task. Give a try to my recipe this Goverdhan Pooja.. So let’s start to make “Annakoot Ki Sabzi”.
INGREDIENTS WE NEED..
- Vegetables (brinjal, cauliflower, radish, bottle gourd, spinach, carrot, long brinjal, raw banana, sweet potato, elephant foot yam, pumpkin, carambola, potato, coriander, capsicum, ginger, pointed gourd, tomato, ridge gourd, green long beans, lemon, lady finger, cluster beans, colocasia root, desert beans, fenugreek leaves, natal plum, green chilli)
- Spices (Asafoetida, Cumin Seeds, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Dry Mango Powder, Salt)
ANNAKOOT KI SABZI RECIPE…
- Firstly chop all the vegetables finely. Don’t cut brinjal, tomato, coriander and lemon with all other vegetables.
- Take one big bowl and add water in it. Then cut brinjal in that water.
- Now add all the chopped vegetables in that bowl and wash them all properly. Remove the water.
- Then cut tomato in the vegetables and then take one pressure cooker.
- Add half of the vegetables in the cooker and then add salt and after that add remaining half vegetable as this way salt gets well mixed in the vegetables. (Don’t add water as vegetable and salt will leave water itself)
- Close the pressure cooker and let two-three whistles come. After two-three whistles, turn off the gas and let the pressure out itself.
- When pressure gets out then open the cooker and see whether all the vegetables are well cokked or not. They should be well cooked.
- Now keep a heavy wok on gas and pour oil in it. Let the oil heat and when oil gets heated then add asafortida, cumin seeds, turmeric powder.
- Then add the vegetables that we have boiled and mix it nicely.
- After mixing, add coriander powder in a good quantity, then red chilli powder, garam masala, dry mango powder.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely. Then add coriander leaves and lemon juice. Mix them well.
- Annakoot ki sabzi is ready to serve.
Make Annakoot ki sabzi with my recipe once and I am sure you all will like the taste. This sabzi is very famous in Mathura, the birth place of Lord Krishna. It is not compulsory to make it with all the vegetables that I have used. You can make it according to availability of vegetables.. Just make sure to take brinjal, potato, tomato and radish in a good quantity in this vegetable as they gives very good taste..
Share the recipe with your friends and family.. and don’t forget to tell us your views about the recipe in the comments section..
Thank You..! Have A Wonderful Day..! 🙂